NHS England has launched a new fund to find six to eight innovators to take part in the Digital Development Lab being delivered by mHabitat.
The technology that must improve people’s mental health can now apply for a piece of a £400k fund to speed up adoption of their technology.
Innovators will be asked to accelerate their technology and potentially become endorsed and nationally promoted.
One in four people will experience a mental health problem in their lifetime which can have a devastating effect on them and their families. The cost of mental ill health to the economy, NHS and society is £105bn a year.
Successful applicants will benefit from:
- Access to funds to accelerate their digital technology towards endorsement and adoption
- Help to generate evidence of impact through evaluation tools and support
- Access to mentoring on topics such as co-design, standards, regulation and implementation
- Opportunity to share learning and support with a group of digital innovator peers.
- Applicants to the Digital Development Lab will need to fill in an online application from which a shortlist will be created and then pitch to a group of digital mental health experts.