NHS Digital is hosting an industry briefing on Tuesday 21st March, 2pm – 4pm. The briefing will be a webinar, jointly hosted by Beverley Bryant, NHS Digital Director of Digital Transformation and techUK.
The briefing will provide:
- An update of NHS Digital’s work including the “paperless 2020” programmes commissioned by the National Information Board
- An in-depth look at a number of NHS Digital’s development roadmaps and programme plans
- A chance to ask questions of NHS Digital senior management leading development and service improvement programmes
- A chance to share your perspectives within NHS Digital, techUK and colleagues across the health and social care digital Industry
- Introductions and signposting to further information, and opportunities to shape the development of NHS Digital’s services
To register to join the webinar, and to raise any questions that you want us to address at the briefing, please click here.