We’re delighted to announce the HTN Awards 2017 are now open for entries!
We want to celebrate some of the great technology projects and innovations from the past year and aim to do so with three categories:
- Innovation of the Year – A category for innovations that have made a difference to healthcare.
- Impact of the Year – Big or small, we are looking for technology that has made an impact to professionals, clinicians, providers or patients.
- Tech Project of the Year – Delivered significant savings and benefits, we want to hear about them here.
The HTN Awards 2017 are in association with CCube Solutions, an award-winning provider of enterprise content management solutions, comprising electronic document and records management, workflow, electronic forms, portal software, and systems integration. Founded in 1995, it has a proven track record working with the police, local government, NHS and in the private sector providing cost effective and scalable solutions, tailored to meet the individual requirements of customers. For further information, please visit www.ccubesolutions.com
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for examples where technology has made a difference to our health service and its processes. We want you to demonstrate how technology has generated time and cost savings and also how it supports our healthcare professionals. You should include the benefits and improvements the technology has made and what it means to healthcare.
- 22nd August 7pm
- Submission deadline
- 18th October
- Our digital announcement (exciting news to come), project entries promoted and winners celebrated
- 19th October – 19th November
- Winners promoted and celebrated through HTN
- Each submission will cost £149 to enter
- The winners will be selected by an expert independent panel
- Your submission will be covered in our innovation series in November
How to enter
Email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org completing the fields below:
- Submission category:
- Submission name:
- 50 word project bio:
- 400 word project summary (your technology, the problem, the benefits, examples):
- Submission contact name, organisation name, email and telephone number: