Patients Know Best is a fast growing and exciting to work for software company. We employ a team of medical and IT professionals, entrepreneurs in their fields. Together we are changing the way personal health is managed, making people’s lives easier, and opening up a global market in the process. We’ve built an impressive digital platform to help patients and clinicians share medical data online that is being used in the UK and abroad.
Patients Know Best is growing particularly quickly in Wales. The recently established National Framework allows all healthcare providers in Wales the opportunity to use PKB and we are looking for a talented individual to join our team to help manage and develop the programme of work in the region. The role is to assist in the implementation and deployment of PKB across Wales and the South West of England. This position is UK-based, ideally in South Wales and will require some travel.
The successful candidate for this role will work alongside and under the direction of our Programme Manager for Wales and will have responsibility for the following tasks within the geographical area of Wales and the South West:
- Defining the project scope for the deployment of PKB with specific customers and internal teams.
- Leading the implementation of the deployment of Patients Know Best with specific customers in Wales.
- Project managing deployments of Patients Know Best across the Wales and South West region and working with all internal and external project stakeholders across all work-streams (including but not restricted to: information governance, technical development and integration, comms, training etc)
- Ensuring knowledge and information flow seamlessly between all project stakeholders for the successful implementation of projects.
- Maintaining excellent communication with customers to ensure satisfaction and solid client relationships including motivating the clinical teams in achieving their goals and stimulating them to exceed those goals
- Training clinical staff and super-users on the use of the PKB software and regularly updating to ensure updated knowledge of the platform.
- Supporting the customer and PKB development team with trouble shooting issues and problems that come into our service desk from our customers – this includes clinical staff, IT staff and patients using our software.
- Working closely with our development, product management and sales teams to ensure timely delivery of any contracted development work. Communication of realistic and achievable timelines to customers and updating all stakeholders of the PKB development roadmap including any potential feature re prioritisation.
- Identifying potential risks or issues related to projects, mitigating those risks and developing strategies to minimise any impact on the deployment of Patients Know Best.
- Monitoring progress with the development and usage of the Patients Know Best software in clinical teams/departments/healthboards, providing support and post ‘Go Live’ advice and encouragement to ensure not just continued but expanded usage during the contract.